At S&B, we know one of the best ways to find balance - however you define it - is travel!! We are going from one extreme - wellness retreat in Tulum - to another - food and fun-filled long weekend in SF.
Where to stay: Hotel Drisco in NOMA or Clift Hotel in Union Square
Where to EAT:
- Leo's Oyster Bar - get any of the oysters and a Lobster Roll
- Tartine Manufactory for brunch - get the Patty Melt and some delicious pastry.
- Yank Sing for Dim Sum
- Liholiho Yacht Club - try a bunch of things!
- Flour + Water - go ahead, get some pasta.
- Humphry Slocombe Ice Cream - get the Secret Breakfast.
- Foreign Cinema - go for brunch!
Where to WORKOUT:
- Run the Golden Gate Bridge or along the waterfront
- Burn SF - torture chamber aka reformer-ish pilates
- The reliable stand-bys: Barry's, Core Power Yoga, Soul Cycle
Things to DO:
- Obligatory Full House moment in Alamo Park
- Boutique shopping in NOMA and Mission
- Rent bikes and cross the bridge to Sausalito - go to Bar Bocce!
- Sleep in !
Whether you go for work, or you are looking for a great weekend away, SF is a great place to Sweat and Balance - need to treat yourself for all of the hill-walking somehow!!
What are your favorite places in SF?